Sign in to follow this  
Rage

Rage's Forum moderator app

Posted (edited)

Role appying for (Helper/Forums Mod): Forums Mod

What is your in-game username?: Hc Rage

How old are you?: 21

How long have you played OS Kingdom for?: 40 Days of in-game playtime.

What is your timezone and where are you located?: Central US

How many hours per day do you have to dedicate to OSK?: More than 10 hours daily.

Why do you want to have this role?: I have had a lot of experience with Forums and how they are run and enjoy helping others. I understand the duties of a forum moderator and can guide players to their correct designated sections. 

Do you have any previous moderation experience? Please explain in detail: I have never been an In-game moderator but have been on threads and forums for many years.

Describe yourself in one-two sentences and how does that make you a good fit for this role?: I am helpful and easy to talk to. I feel no question is a bad question and nobody is any better than their peers. I enjoy guiding players in the right direction and will go out of my way to help any person in need.

Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with another person, how was it resolved?: I rarely have conflict and when I do, I am usually the one to step up and solve the problem so we can focus on what actually needs to be done rather than being stuck in a conflict.

Anything else you would like to include about yourself?: I have loved OSK and the community since my very first day and I am active daily. I help anyone with any questions regardless of my status or rank and I feel like getting my foot in the door with forum moderator can show that not only am I a helpful person but that I can handle responsibility.

Edited by Rage

Guest Iron Elysian

Good job mate.

I feel like rage would benefit the server and would be a good choice for the moderator role, when I joined the server rage was the only person online ( as I’m GBT timezone) he offered to help and threw me a few tips and even encouraged me to create an iron man, This is not a biased choice this is simply due to the fact rage has been very helpful from the moment I joined and still continues to do so.

Best of luck with your application bud 🙂

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this