Sign in to follow this  
herblet

Herblet's Application

Role appying for (Helper/Forums Mod): Helper

What is your in-game username?: Herblet

How old are you?: 27

How long have you played OS Kingdom for?: Since it switched over to the new format.

What is your timezone and where are you located?: Mountain time

How many hours per day do you have to dedicate to OSK?: 2+

Why do you want to have this role?: This is a tough question, I find myself enjoying the server more and more as I play. So many things I'd like to accomplish and test out. I wish to also help others with their accounts to alleviate frustration as Shane completes update after update and adds additional content! I'm not perfect, but I do want to be more involved in the community that's growing! 🙂

Do you have any previous moderation experience? Please explain in detail: Yes I was a moderator on a server called Zanaris, it was very interesting. You definitely adopt a more productive/professional demeanor when you're put in a leadership role. When I was in that role I felt responsible for creating a positive environment and helping the community grow. Player retention was very important for myself but for the community!

Describe yourself in one-two sentences and how does that make you a good fit for this role?: Persistent would be one quality that I have, however; to keep this short and sweet, it's in my best interest to make sure everyone has a great time soley based on the fact that I have/will invest a lot of time on this server. 

Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with another person, how was it resolved?: I have 100's so I will generalize; it depends on the severity, is this something that can be resolved quickly or something that requires more serious attention? I see the position as a way to deflect minor conflicts so that moderators and developers can focus on more important issues such as updates and content. 

Anything else you would like to include about yourself?: In the winter times i'll be on a lot more however summer time is hit and miss; my occupation is in wildfire and if there is a deployment I may be gone for up to 18 days. Most deployments are 14 days. Even if there isn't a position now, I'd like to be considered in the future. Thanks for your time!
  • Like 1

Good luck !

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this