Sign in to follow this  
Toby

Stepping down. (For now)

Hey all, I’ve spoken to Shane already but I’d like to let everyone know as well. For now I’m having to step back from my rank on the server. With my Girlfriend moving in with me and now today Boris Johnson has announced the opening of pubs/restaurants I’m going to be going full time back to work. With a lot to do as well having a busy period for the first couple weeks we reopen I’m not going to have any free time. I feel it’s only right I step back, it’s unfair to Shane, the staff and all the players. I’ll still be on the discord and forums but sadly lack the time to play. I’m hoping I’ll be back soon on the server playing with everyone but sadly I’m unsure when.

I’d like to thank @Shane for giving me this position and for being a great owner overall, he’s been a good friend in my time here and I’ve had a wonderful time playing the server.

I’d also like to thank @Ix Prod he’s been a great help to me, not only did he help me when I first joined the staff team but he also helped me in general and was a great role model.

Everyone else I will miss greatly and I hope I’ll return soon. Thank you all for such a great experience and I hope to see you all very soon.

• Like 1

Will be missed! Hope to see you back in the future Toby. You truly we're a tremendous help to OS Kingdom and have done a ton of work in regards to helping this server get to point we are today developmentally and I wish you the absolute best in real life with your job and your girl friend man! Will be in touch on discord 😀

Glad to have had you in the staff team Toby. Hope you'll find time to play again sooner or later 🙂

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this