Sign in to follow this  
cinathairx

Zillows helper app

Role appying for (Helper/Forums Mod):Helper

What is your in-game username?:Zillow

How old are you?: 27

How long have you played OS Kingdom for?:4 days 5 hour

What is your timezone and where are you located?: GMT -5

How many hours per day do you have to dedicate to OSK?:1 to 2 hours depending on the day, some days longer

Why do you want to have this role?: I have quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to runescape as a whole, and i think i could help alot of new people on the server

Do you have any previous moderation experience? Please explain in detail: Ive been a mod on one previous server and a well respected member of the community on  a few other servers

Describe yourself in one-two sentences and how does that make you a good fit for this role?: im a huge fan of video games and i like to help people

Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with another person, how was it resolved?: i got into an arguement with someone at work and our boss sat us down and made us talk it over, since then we keep it civil

Anything else you would like to include about yourself?: im 27 years old, i love sports mainly american football, ive played runescape related things since 2006, and i love other video games including gta 5, minecraft and runescape 3
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Good luck!👍

Edited by cueween

The only thing I'd say to improve your chances are to be a bit more active on the server. Other than that good luck.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this