Posted (edited)

i'm going to do an extreme mysterybox giveaway in the near future.

everybody is free to enter but there is a catch, if you enter you nominate someone who deserves it and why(can be for ingame things or irl)

so you can't nominate yourself someone else has to nominate you.

post a reply under this post(comments posted as a new post won't count) and when i have the money to donate and get the mystery box i'll choose who will be the winner.

once i have chosen a winner of the giveaway the person who nominated the winner will get a super mysterybox(if multiple people have nominated the winner only the first person who nominated him/her will get the super mysterybox).

the reason for doing it this way is to get the community closer together and interact a bit more with eachother.

Edited by zero70

I nominate dome. Why? Idk it's his money. 

I nominate two people:

Minde/Niekas and Zillow (not Zylloe thats me)

Cause they've both been really good friends to me for a long time and helped me through some irl personal bs and I could never thank them enough for

Also they've helped me immensely within OSK so I want to thank them for that as well 😄

• Like 1

Lovely thing to do Dome.

I nominate Cueween, his amazing guides and effort into the server are why I believe he should win.

Good luck to all. 🙂

Toby.

• Like 1

i nominate minde and zylloe because they both have been super helpful since ive joined the server

• Like 1

I nominate Zylloe and Zillow bcuz boxes could help them get some upgrades to get some gains.

• Like 1

giveaway has ended, the prices have been handed out the the winner and the person who nominated him

• Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.