Sign in to follow this  
Zylloe

Zylloe's Staff App.

Role appying for (Helper/Forums Mod): Helper

What is your in-game username?: Zylloe

How old are you?: 34

How long have you played OS Kingdom for?: 4 days 18 hours as of time of application

What is your timezone and where are you located?: GMT-5, east coast america

How many hours per day do you have to dedicate to OSK?: 4-5 usually sometimes more

Why do you want to have this role?: I love to help people if I can and consider myself to be friendly and try to get along with everyone

Do you have any previous moderation experience? Please explain in detail: I have taken on the moderator role on several different private servers, and was on the Admin team for one of them

Describe yourself in one-two sentences and how does that make you a good fit for this role?: As I said before, I enjoy helping people by answering questions and I am a nice, patient person

Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with another person, how was it resolved?: On a previous server there was an issue between myself and another player where he was basically bullying me and trying to make me quit. I simply told him I was sorry that I had personally offended him but he was not going to succeed and I hoped we could be civil.

Anything else you would like to include about yourself?: I know I haven't played the server very long but I do really like what I've seen as of yet and would very much like to be considered for the position of helper. Thank you for your time
 Reply to this topic...

Sign in to follow this