How old are you?:

How long have you played OS Kingdom for?:

3 weeks - 1 month

What is your timezone and where are you located?:

GMT (UK)

How many hours per day do you have to dedicate to OSK?:

4-12 (Depending on work)

Why do you want to have this role?:

I like to think of myself as a pretty knowledgable guy around the server and I think that I'd be able to help out new players aswell as experienced players when needed. Although this role wouldn't change the fact that I help or not. If someone asks a question i'll answer if I know and if not i'll find out.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? Please explain in detail:

I owned a couple small servers back in the day around 10-20 players (RSW) I moderated on a couple servers back in 2015-2016 and was Admin on a small PK server around 2014

Describe yourself in one-two sentences and how does that make you a good fit for this role?:

Knowledgable, social and eager to help. I like to help and with the knowledge I have am able to, aswell as being easy to talk to and find talking to people natural.

Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with another person, how was it resolved?:

In my Job I deal with complaints/conflicts almost every day at work and have to find resolutions for them quickly in a way that calms the customer and also benefits them.

Anything else you would like to include about yourself?:

As my account is an Iron man and I have maxed and quite early on I know a lot about the game to help not only regular players but Ironmen aswell. Although I do work 5 days a week and antisocial hours for me I am usually on 3-4 hours before work and then 4-5 hours after work so will be able to log a good many hours in the future as I have in the past. 

Thanks, Toby.

Edited by Toby

Sign in to follow this