Sign in to follow this  
Neon

The Player Neon

Hi guys,

My name is Paul. I am also know as Neon in game. I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I have been playing this server for about a couple of days now. I started OS Kingdom after leaving the server Near Reality due to a complicated situation. Which caused me to hop many servers in hopes of finding one that wasn't too easy but at the same time wasn't like i was just playing Runescape. Lucky for me after a few really bad servers and a few somewhat good ones, that were not getting updated regularly. I found that Gem that is OS Kingdom.

This server has been one of the best servers I have found to date. To the point where it makes me not miss Near Reality the server that held me down for over 10 years. This server gets regular updates has a great staff and the people who play are all pretty chill. 

I plan to continue to play this server for a long time and I hope to make an impact on the community and make many friends. So I just want to Thank everyone who is involved with OS Kingdom, the staff, the players and the devs for making this my favorite server to play. I look forward to talking with all of you in the future.

Thank you all!!!

-Neon

• Like 2

Welcome Paul! We're very glad to hear that you're enjoying! 

Glad you're here Paul :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this